Friday, January 28, 2011

One Week Later


Most of the pain has subsided, but I'm still having to keep the foot elevated and refrain from doing much. Today, it looks so beautiful outside. It's a shame I can't enjoy a nice walk in Piedmont Park.

I've been able to a good deal of work from home, although it can be a bit tedious lying down with the laptop for hours at a time. I'm hoping that I'll be able to get into the office after my post-op appointment next week and get back to a relatively normal workday.

I had a couple friends come over and make dinner for me the other night. My parents went to go see a movie. It's great to have people come visit you when you can't go anywhere.

I'm still trying to figure out how to manage to do things on crutches. I've never had a broken leg, so this is all new to me. I'm hoping I won't have to be on them for very long, but I'm not too optimistic considering how bad the doctor said the tendon tear was. I suppose we will just have to wait and see.

No comments:

Post a Comment